Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FINALLLY! BEFORE/AFTER items!

Thanks for sticking with me - the weather has not been great here in Bama (rainy & cold) and I had a marketing project with a family member that took me away a while. I am back and despite the weather got a few thing taken care for ME!
Remember the post here, all the pieces that needed some {painted fresh} love?  Well take a look now!
This was the hutch:

BEFORE
AFTER!
"time worn/shabby" detail
detail of the top



In my store ready to go home with someone!

So what do you think about the WHITE?  I like it and enjoy using white; mainly I use Ralph...but my supply is getting low.  And occasionally 'Country White' from Wal-Mart.

WHAT WHITE DO YOU USE on furniture/walls/other projects??

Thanks for visiting! Hope you leave comments and an answer to the WHITE question!

4 comments:

Aubrie said...

Love the white! They look great :o)

aubrie @ http://amamab.blogspot.com/

Alaina said...

I adore the white!!! Great job!!!!

http://lanis-hammertime.blogspot.com/

bikim said...

love love love the after result!
gorgeous photos!!!!
take care,
Rosa

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

They look fabulous! Awesome job! Thanks for linking up to my Catch a Glimpse party!

Post a Comment