Friday, July 8, 2011

bad blogger, bad, bad!

ummm, well, yes I know it's been a while... The little thing called 'life' became a bit more important than my attempts at painting and blogging and decorating and craftiness and such. 

will you take me back? oh  I hope so! I will try to be better! I am going to start out slow, and just be up front with you - I will not be able to post daily. As much as I want to, I can't.  I have a full plate (and I know lots of you do) but I am not the super-do-it-all gal I once was.

I have been painting a bit and doing a few things around the house. I'd like to show you a little arrangement I did recently.  I got bored with my wall.  I made an attempt to add a little jazz - what do you think?

this 'before shot isn't the best - but it's all I could find...
 and here is what it looks like now


thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment