Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunny Chair & Fabulous Frenchness

A few things were accomplished...and as I promised in my last post here are the AFTER shots!!  (I gotta get better at taking 'during' pics)

Here is a BEFORE of the sweet little chair:


 Unfortunately these pics make the yellow look a bit washed out... it's actually a bit brighter.  Well? what do ya think? does the yellow serve it well?  


I'm thinking a little pillow like this one above would help it POP some... I can just see it at a desk or as a side chair in a bedroom or any where really. Oh, it's for sale...so  let me know if you are interested.


And remember the french table?



It has a shelf, and it too, is painted fresh (duh! of course)



FRESH! huh?  As in {PAINTED FRESH} :)  I see this as a bedside table, perhaps between two chairs, lots of possibilities!  This too is for sale...

Check out PLACES I PARTY (near the bottom of the page) to see where I am linking upAnd, THANK YOU for being here!  I appreciate your support!  I would love it if you would "follow" this blog...just click over to the right under follow, easy peasy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment